What are the requirements for an associated clinic?
- Available for a minimum of 2 days per academic year (September to June) to guide students in your own clinic;
- Graduated from the IAO, preferably with the title MSc.Ost.;
- Working according to the osteopathic basic model taught within the IAO;
- Willing to provide feedback to the students;
- Participation in the annual meeting for associated clinics, where individual contributions are also possible.
What are the benefits?
- Your practice will be included in the list of associated clinics from which students can choose;
- You remain active in educating new future licenced osteopaths;
- You stay up-to-date on changes/innovations within the field of osteopathy;
- You get to know your future fellow osteopaths, which is beneficial for expanding your network.
Interested in becoming an IAO associated clinic?
Please fill out the registration form.