These speakers were invited to ICROM1:
- Osteopathic STAR-gazing: are we astrologists or astronomists?” - Devan Rajendran (UK), MSc, DO.
- “Computer Assisted System for Diagnosis of Spine and Posture” - Wim Lambrechts (D) – PhD.
- “Validity and reliability of the new “Backache Disability Index” (BADIX) in patients with non-specific low back pain” - Andre Farasyn (B), PhD, DO.
- “The sensorimotor control of the trunk muscles: innovative insights into peripheral and central dysfunctions” - Lieven Danneels (B), PhD.
- “Effectiveness of osteopathic approach in preventing and treating neuro-vegetative dystonia with abnormal biomechanics of the cervical spine. “ - Radu Celnacov (MD), MD, DO.
- “Embryological Insights for Manual Treatment of Spinal Dysfunctions” - Lino Cedros (US), ATC, SMT, SP, CAMTC.
- Eline Berings (B) (testimony athlete)
- Effects of Pressure Applied During Standardized Spinal Mobilizations on Peripheral Skin Blood Flow: A Randomized Cross-Over Study - Rafael Zegarra-Parodi (US)
ICROM1 took place on Saturday the 24th of October 2015.
Take a look at the pictures that were taken during ICROM1: https://www.facebook.com/academyosteopathy/